Tuesday, June 12, 2007

T.I is still mad about tha grammy!!


After losing the 2007 Grammy for Best Rap Album to Ludacris, TI had nothing but superlatives for the fellow Atlanta resident. But now that T.I. vs. T.I.P. is set to drop on July 3rd, TI is speaking up. "I had the album of the year whether I won a Grammy for it or not, said TI in an interview with WENN. "I think numbers show that. I think that if you go out to anybody on the streets and ask them, they’ll tell you."


"Tip said"

"I think that it’s a no-brainer. You ask him [Ludacris], he’ll probably tell you the same thing. Come on, man, who in hip-hop doesn’t know that? If you a supporter of hip-hop, who doesn’t know that ‘King’ is the only platinum album that dropped last year… that was platinum by the time the New Year’s bell rung? At 12:01, January 1, 2007, who had the hottest album of the year? I think it’s unanimous."

No comments: